PCI DSS Implementation Workshop
What is PCI DSS ?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards is a multifaceted security standard created by Master Card Worldwide, Visa International, American Express, Discover Financial Services and JCB.
PCI DSS provides the requirements security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures. It describes a set of rules that need to be adhered to by businesses that process store and transmit card holder information, information to ensure data protection.
What is PA DSS?
The Payment Application Data Security Standards the global security standard created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC). PA-DSS was implemented in an effort to provide the definitive data standard for software vendors that develop payment applications.
About the Workshop
SISA's 2 day PCI Implementation Workshop is primarily aimed at enabling you to understand and implement PCI Standards successfully in your organization. You will gain a clear conception of the various requirements of the Payment Card Industry Standards, and discover the intent behind each of its requirements. If your organization is already PCI compliant, this workshop will help you learn how to maintain your PCI compliant status effectively and minimize the possibility of card breach.
Who Should Attend
Banks, Third Party Processors, Merchants, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Web hosting Companies and others. Managers overseeing PCI-DSS compliance. Security professionals operating in a PCI-DSS compliant environment. Internal auditors desiring to validate interim compliance.
Benefits of Workshop
- Completion of this CPISI training satisfy PCI DSS requirement 12.6 for general security awareness.
- CPISI Certification is recognized by the Payment Card Industry and many world class organizations.
- Attain tangible, best insights on what are the best practices that organizations are taking to reduce security risks.
- Understanding of PCI Compliance and implementing the requirements in SECURE manner.
- Interactive Workshop with case studies to ensure practical implementation.
Course designed entirely by payment security experts with over 25 years of experience. Past Participants include professionals from Bank of America, IBM, Royal Bank of Scotland, Honeywell, HP, CSC, UST Global, HSBC, Canara Bank, Axis Bank, CA Technologies, Adobe, Wells Fargo, VISA, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Fidelity etc.
- From 2014-12-01 08:00 to 2014-12-02 16:00