The importance of PCI-DSS Certification
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS v3.0) is a widely accepted set of policies and procedures that provide an actionable framework for developing a robust payment card data security process, including prevention, detection and appropriate reaction to security incidents. PCI-DSS applies to all entities involved in payment card processing - including merchants, processors, acquirers, issuers, and service providers, as well as all other entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data (CHD) and/or sensitive authentication data (SAD).
The importance of PA-DSS Certification
The Payment Application Data Security Standards (PA DSS Compliance) is the global security standard created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) which is a set of security requirements for software vendors that develop payment applications.
SISA is a Qualified Security Assessing Company (QSAC) and Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) with a Global Presence. Consequently, it has a large strength of Qualified Security Assessors, providing clients with easily accessible and immediate support. SISA is a specialist Information Security Risk Assessment organization and has the niche for implementing best standards like PA DSS, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, Data Security Standard, etc.
TechCERT in collaboration with SISA, provides PCI-DSS compliance assessment for your organization, starting from the initial PCI DSS readiness assessments to the issuance of final PCI compliance report by a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
We provide below services under our PCI-DSS assessment,
- PCI-DSS Scoping and Gap Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Policies and Procedures Review
- Advisory services and guidance on implementing recommendations
- ASV Scans
- Advisory services and guidance on solution implementation
- Final Review and Certification Audit
- Post-implementation support in maintaining the PCI-DSS certification
Alongside with PCI-DSS, TechCERT will assist organizations to obtain the PA-DSS compliance for their payment applications.
Why you should comply with the PCI-DSS/PA-DSS Standards?
- Ensure the information security of the systems that hold vital payment card details
- Assurance to the customers, on protection of their valuable data
- Stay competitive in the market
- Build the trust and confidence with your stakeholders
- Improve your reputation with the leading payment brands and acquirers